Job Title: F&B Supervisor
1- year Employment Contract (renewable)
- Assisting the F&B Manager and F&B Assistant Manager in the day-to-day operations.
- Supervising, scheduling and training staff.
- Communicating and cooperating with all departments.
- Serving and organizing the service of food and beverages.
- Reporting and safe keeping of inventory of the food and beverage service equipment.
- Proven 5+ years of work experience as an F&B or Restaurant Supervisor.
- Experience from luxury, exclusive and unique environments preferably from fine dining and Michelin restaurants, 5* hotels and resorts.
- Having a 3 year diploma from a hotel school.
- Preferable Food Hygiene Certificate or Food Handling Course.
- English Language Proficiency.
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Flight Allowance
- On-Site Meals
- Full Relocation Covered
- Tax-Free Salary & Benefits
- Annual Leave 60 Days