Job Title: F&B Supervisor
1- year Employment Contract (renewable)
- Arranging table setting and providing high quality service of food and beverages.
- Assisting the F&B Manager and F&B Assistant Manager in the day-to-day operations..
- Communicating and cooperating with all departments.
- Developing team spirit and motivation by creating a good working atmosphere.
- Maintaining a well-groomed appearance and presenting a professional image.
- Proven 5+ years of work experience in the same role.
- Experience from luxury, exclusive and unique environments preferably from fine dining and Michelin restaurants, 5* hotels and resorts.
- 3 year - Diploma in Hotel Management or related field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in hotel Management specialized in F&B Service preferred, but not essential.
- Preferable Food Hygiene Certificate or Food Handling Course.
- Silver Service training.
- English Language Proficiency.
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Flight Allowance
- On-Site Meals
- Full Relocation Covered
- Tax-Free Salary & Benefits
- Annual Leave 60 Days