Job Title: Commis 1
1- year Employment Contract (renewable)
- Cooking, food preparation, maintaining food quality and equipment, following high standards of food presentation, and other duties assigned mainly by the Chef De Partie.
- Ensuring that the kitchen’s operations run smoothly.
- Following proper handling and the right temperature of all food products.
- Ensuring compliance with food handling and sanitation standards.
- Proven 2+ years of related work experience from luxury, exclusive environments, preferably from 5* hotels, resorts and/or high-end restaurants.
- Culinary school diploma and preferably bachelor’s degree.
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate.
- English Language Proficiency.
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Return Ticket
- On-Site Meals
- Full Relocation Covered
- Tax-Free Salary & Benefits
- Annual Leave 30 Days