1- year Employment Contract (renewable)
- Ensure the safety of family, their guests and all members of staff in a private residence, grounds and associated facilities.
- Implement Safety Policies throughout the Company and Estate and constantly monitor the efficiency and effectiveness of the system.
- Manage a team of up to 5 Safety Officers, schedule their work hours and assign duties to them, in accordance with departmental priorities and policies.
- Ensure all personnel are given a safety briefing, orientation and appropriate training as part of their induction upon arrival on site and maintain accurate records of training given.
- Credible experience in health and safety, including operations experience.
- Fully experienced in the ISO-9001 compliance and certification process.
- A track record in project management.
- Degree level in occupational health and safety,
- Recognized advanced first aid qualification and complete a minimum fitness requirement.
- Full driving licence.
- English Language Proficiency.
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Flight Allowance
- On-Site Meals
- Full Relocation Covered
- Tax-Free Salary & Benefits
- Annual Leave 30 Days