1- year Employment Contract (renewable)
- Guide guests through sport classes or activities and assist them to choose type of exercise that are suitable for them.
- Demonstrate to guests how to carry out various exercises and routines.
- Observe guests do exercises and advise on the correct techniques to minimize injury and improve fitness.
- Explain and enforce safety rules and regulations on sport, recreational activities and the use of exercise equipment.
- Keep the gym areas in a workable and sanitized condition.
- 5 + years of experience as a Fitness Instructor.
- Preferably experience in providing Yoga or Pilates lessons and making nutrition plans.
- Degree/diploma in Physical Education or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- English Language proficiency.
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Flight Allowance
- On-Site Meals
- Full Relocation Covered
- Tax-Free Salary & Benefits
- Annual Leave 30 Days