Job Title: Housekeeper
1- year Employment Contract (renewable)
- Maintaining high levels of cleanliness in the rooms and public areas on a day-to-day basis, including making beds, providing turn-down service, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning, and sanitizing bathrooms and replenishing housekeeping supplies.
- Ensuring excellence in housekeeping sanitation, safety, comfort, and aesthetics while polishing a range of surfaces and furnishings.
- Commitment to ensure the highest standards of housekeeping.
- Collaborative work between team members and departments.
- Ensuring personalized service, tailored to the principal’s needs and preferences.
- Proven 2+ years of work experience as a Housekeeper with knowledge of cleaning equipment and sanitation products and methods, including cleaning of sensitive materials.
- Experience from luxury, exclusive and unique environments preferably from 4* and 5* hotels, resorts, cruises, or yachts.
- Preferable Housekeeper training that includes room cleaning procedure.
- English Language Proficiency.
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Return Ticket
- On-Site Meals
- Full Relocation Covered
- Tax-Free Salary & Benefits
- Annual Leave 30 Days